Romantic Group Tours
For any questions
+44 (0) 33 0001 0456 - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm 7 Days. (local UK land line rates apply)
THE ROMANTIC Group TOUR
- Lots of charming Russian ladies to meet during one week-end.
- A relaxed way to mingle with a group and maybe meet a future partner in a natural social situation.
- Great location and value for money travel, no visa needed!
- New experiences and activities in a different country.
- Group entertainment, fun Russian language class, sports and spa for those who like, socialising, dining, clubbing, pubbing and other unmissable events.
- The weekend is hosted by Mark and Natasha, so there will always be someone to introduce and assist you.
HOW DOES IT WORK
- Booking should be placed early to get the best price.
- Our meeting place is the capital of Estonia - Tallinn.
- Our ladies travel from St.Petersburg and arrive in Tallinn on Friday.
- Our gents travel from different destinations and arrive in Tallinn either on Friday or beforehand.
- Our participants meet and are introduced to each other by the hosts at our welcome meeting.
- We keep a balance of male-female numbers and ages . The average number of participants is 15-20, but never more!
meeting place TallinnThe whole group will stay at the same hotel for the whole week-end.The Pirita Marina Hotel & Spa, is located on the shores of The Baltic Sea. Adjacent is a lovely pine tree forest and nearby is a famous yachting club. There are great views to the Gulf of Tallinn and the City itself.Fresh air, relaxing atmosphere and great company are guaranteed! No visa is needed to travel to Tallinn!It is comfortable accommodation in a great location.
Smart, attractive, successful and still single?
Time to spice up your life and try something new!
We started our first Romantic Tour to Tallinn in March 2018 and it was such a great success. We received only positive and excited reviews from our participants, so we decided to carry on!
Everyone in our group is hosted by Natasha and Mark (Directors of HCM) personally, so we’ll always be there to help organise your stay and leisure activity. We will introduce you to all the other members, assist in socialising and whatever else may be required during your stay.
Our events are open only for our members! We gather together different people from different countries, but you may be sure that they are all whom we know well and are all fun to be around!
The most romantic meetings sometimes happen in the most unexpected company so we never disclose who is coming… but who knows - your ideal partner may be there!
Our guests are welcome to enjoy:
- 2 nights accommodation with breakfast in the coastal Pirita Marina & Spa Hotel. The hotel has a 25-meter swimming pool with spa complex, a gym, wellness centre, several bars and two restaurants, one with a great sea-view.
- Breaking the ice:) A fun filled welcome meeting with champagne with all the members of the group in the hotel conference room on arrival, and an introduction to all the ladies and gents.
- A buffet dinner in the panorama view Regatta Restaurant with drinks available at the bar. We have tables reserved for our group. Shirts and ties are welcomed!
- Two buffet breakfasts. Enjoy fresh Baltic food - breakfasts are delicious!
- Unlimited use of the swimming-pool and sauna complex. Something new to try for many of us!
- A 2-hour fun entertainment session for the group which Mark and Natasha organises in advance - so the whole group can have some fun and games and get to know each other better in a relaxed and joyful way. Learning some Russian is a must, but don't take it too seriously:)
- Morning joint sport activities such as jogging, swimming or yoga are included depending on the weather and the mood.
- An English language excursion with a professional guide is always included. There are so many mysterious and authentic places to visit in the Old Town - touch the history and enjoy some medieval stories!
- An evening in one of the traditional Estonian pubs. Delicious Estonian food, reasonable price, great company!
Here are some very good reasons to take one of our Romantic Tours:
- You could always meet the love of your life during the tour.
- Travel, relax, enjoy the time and maybe changes for the best will start here with us.
- Learn more about Russian culture, people and traditions by socialising with our ladies.
- We host an international group and it's always fun to have new friends from different backgrounds and cultures.
- Enjoy visiting one of the most picturesque medieval towns on the Baltic sea. Tallinn is the place of magic! Those who once come here keep visiting it and discovering something new each time.
Request the itinerary
Pay the tour
Change your life
Make contact with us directly by phone or e-mail and we can send you all the details for the coming tour.
As soon as you decide to join our group make sure you pay the trip in advance as the price may increase closer to the date.
You can decide to arrive earlier in Tallinn or stay longer should you wish. Just let us know the preferred duration of your stay and we will do all the necessary bookings.
Please let us know about your preferences. The hotel offers sea views rooms and also standard rooms. We are happy to meet your requirements and make your stay memorable.
We can also organise personal transfers from and to the airport.
Now available! We offer an option to invite the lady of your choice to join you in Tallinn. If the lady is interested we expect you to share her travel expenses.
We can never guarantee that it will be a perfect match, but this is definitely a chance for the both of you!
Dear Natasha and Mark,
How are you? A quick head up, first of all a massive thanks both of you for organising this tour. I enjoyed every minute of staying in Tallinn. I made new friends.
No doubt, this stay in Tallinn was a great experience in all respects
Here are my impression about the tour in Tallinn This is the second time I attended. The first one was good, but this one was better. You followed our suggestions and I really appreciated.
On top of that I meet someone that I really like, who know what the future will show :-) Regards ...